- Offers immobilization and support for mild sprains/strains of the shoulder area.
- Adjustable padded straps for height adjustment.
- Support the arm and carries the weight across the back and shoulder
- Helps keep shoulder and arm in a neutral position.
- The shoulder joints consist of the glenohumeral joint, acromioclavicular joint, sternoclavicular joint and the scapulothoracic joint, which is technically not a true joint. The bony structures consist of the humerus, scapula, and clavicle. Soft tissue includes muscles, for example the rotator cuff muscles (Supraspinatus, Infraspinatus, Subscapularis, and Teres Minor), several ligaments including the coracoclavicular (trapezoid and conoid), coracohumeral, and coracoacromial ligament and others, labrum, bursas and brachial plexus nerve. The shoulder joint is the most active and complex joint of the body. The capsule and ligament act as stabilizers, while the muscles and tendons play a dynamic role. Rhythmic cooperation of the shoulder joints ensures the smooth movement in all directions.
We ship through USPS, fedex, IndiaPost worldwide we dispatch the goods within 3 to 5 working days after the confirmation of Payment received. The Goods are delivered within 7 to 20 days from the date of dispatch. If for some reasons beyond our control, your area is not serviceable by our logistic partners, we will refund the money.
We Prefer Pay Pal(World Wide) and Paisa Pay(India).
• Please Note all custom clearance , taxes etc if any are to be cleared by buyer.