Tynor Functional Knee Support for Lateral Support and Immobilization
- With bi-axial heavy duty aluminium hinges
- Brand: Tynor
- Anterior opening device for controlled compression, lateral support and immobilization
- Four way stretchable and comfortable fabric without buckling
- Easy application and controlled compression for weak or geriatric patients.
- Anti tourniquet effect and snug fit with better grip
- Sizing Guide: SIZE – Small, CM – [37 to 43]
- SUPC: 1270565
Tynor Functional Knee Support is designed for lateral support, immobilization and controlled compression around the knee for preventive care during sports activities, tendon or ligament injury, post op treatment and rehabilitation. Bi-axial heavy duty hinge is suitable for free flexion movement and ensures full weight bearing. It is shaped anatomically to provide uniform compression around the knee without bunching during knee bending. Four way stretchable fabric enhances comfort.Anterior opening design allows easy application, particularly in geriatric patients or when the surrounding area is injured or when the knee is swollen or disfigured. Anti tourniquet strapping ensures snug fit but no blood constriction. Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor. Discontinue use of the product in case of impaired sensation, impaired blood flow, allergic rash or itching or when pain increases. Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness. Some product wash care instructions are hand wash with mild detergent, do not dry clean, iron and bleach. Available in five sizes – small, medium, large, XL and XXL.